ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

> Ask the characters, Dumb questions for all.
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 03:58 AM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female

So this is a place to ask characters random questions and for them to answer to the best of their abilities. A moment to see what they actually think.

Oh, characters can ask questions too!

So... Let's get the ball rolling... Who to choose, who to choose... Ah! George: Why do you have such a fascination with toyetic tech?
>pm
^
eagerDigger
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 04:30 AM
>quote
Resident
Civil Planner
301 posts 06/16/17
N/A years He/Him

George: "Well, if I'm gonna be simple about it...It makes me feel cool. All my life I've always wanted to be something like a superhero, or someone from a comic book. It's dynamic, and it gives a sense of safety and fun. Technology should be appreciated and liked, by all ages. It might not be elegant or 'strong'-looking but it's accessible to everyone. "

Alright, my turn.

Millie! How are you feeling about your recent close call with Noah?
>pm
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 04:40 AM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female

Millie: "I'm... Not exactly sure... I'm scared of him after that last round of action that happened but before thst... He seemed nice... A bit too nice in some instances..." A small shudder. "So like, conflicted? I dunno! I think he got in my head in a bad way..." And she just keeps rambling.

So... Stone thoughts on Raelyn, Millie's "younger" sister/brother?
>pm
^
Icefox
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 06:25 PM
>quote
Resident
328 posts 06/17/17
N/A years Preferred Pronoun: Your Majesty

Stone: "Raelyn? She seems... Nice, but not really cut out for this. I know I made the right choice going with Millie after that whole thing with Noah, but I really regret not being able to be there for her. Either of us, really; that girl won't last a week in this town without someone to take her under her wing. Millie, what are your hopes for her at this point?"

--------------------
Juliet Stirling
Stoneheart
Selina Williams
>pm
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 06:32 PM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female

"Ah? Um... Well, you see I've had to take care of her since we were little... So I hope she can actually grow to be able to take care of herself." Millie nods. "Its rather hard to be away from her though... I'm worried. But she's smart, she can survive, just, more of a loner..."

Question for Tyler: What's it like, being in the City?
>pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D
Tranquil v.1 Skin © Chakka 2008 // For Support Visit Here