ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

> Nika's IC Diaries, Exactly what it means
NikaMoth
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 02:35 AM
>quote
20 posts 09/22/17
N/A years They/Them

It's worth mentioning that this is an E-Diary in Zepir's smartphone, right in notes. They can enclose pictures and drawings, which may or may not be included. They won't be very good.
Also the phone is protected by a million magical sigils.

Zepir

Dear Diary, it's bumfuck AM, only a couple of days into living here, and I'm already stressed to shit. Or maybe it's BECAUSE I'm up this late. Whatever. I have no idea what's happening and it's setting me ill at ease.

Anyway, I'm going to keep writing my notes and observations so I can come back and look at them and devote my brainspace to important things. I have no idea what happened here or if I'm in a Holy Grail war or what. I apparantly summoned Diarmuid here, probably because I was rolling for him in my game of Fate/Grand Order (Which is mysteriously still working) I don't sense any weird Nasu magic in this general city, but maybe the other mages are that good at hiding their stuff.

I need to make some kind of magical sensing kit like Waver used in Fate/Zero. That should be child's play. Anyway, I met a man named Robert and a girl named Ariel. Robert has these weird fire powers and he also has metaknowlege. I allied with him for ease of mind for that reason.

I'm gonna sleep and fill in the rest of the details either. I'm dropping off to sleep now. Good night.
>pm
^
NikaMoth
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 11:07 AM
>quote
20 posts 09/22/17
N/A years They/Them

Zepir

AW SHIT! FUCK! I thought this place was lower tech than it actually was! I guess no base for me. Some people on TV announced they were gonna crack down on weird occurrences, and they look pretty formidable. I guess this means that Diarmuid and I will have to keep our magic and Noble Phantasms a secret else the cops come to our doorstep.

Anyway, I met a guy named Robert. Robert is a a guy out of town. Who's called a "Conduit" and we've been working together so far.

Oh, here's a picture of my command seals.

user posted image

I haven't used a command seal yet so I don't know which ones goes away when I use them.
>pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Tranquil v.1 Skin © Chakka 2008 // For Support Visit Here