Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

> Paint the City Red
Mimitaro
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 02:49 PM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


Mysterious murders around the humble town of Clockworth have been popping up as of recently. So far the Clockwork Investigation Bureau has no concrete ideas on who the suspect behind the murders may be. However, pieces of evidence may conclude that some sort of vampire may be behind the murders.

Victims of said murders almost always have some sort of large cut or wound, possibly for extracting large amounts of blood. The victim's bodies are always found pale and cold as well, but never completely dried up, which is contradictory to previous cases involving vampire murders. The murders also occur exclusively in dark and damp areas, such as alleyways and under bridges. Further investigation is needed.


---

"Gahhh!" screamed a young man, covering his face while sitting up from the now warm street. Catching the attention of some nearby citizens, he quickly jumped up and sped past the people at remarkable speeds, looking for some sort of alleyway. With his cape over his head, he could barely see where he was going, nearly crashing into a few bystanders on the way, and nearly crashing into a parked car.

"Sorry! Excuse me! Sorry sorry!" the young man kept screaming out as he was rushing through the streets. It was unknown to the people at the moment as to why this young man was in such a rush, or the fact that his skin was emitting smoke. The young man took a huge leap into the air and began running along the side of a building. Jumping from building to building now, he eventually managed to find a safe alleyway, and immediately dived into it, crashing and rolling into a bunch of garbage cans. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Phew... well... that's one way to wake up I suppose..." he said to himself now rubbing the back of his head awkwardly, "B-but... was I sleeping? For how long? And why out here?" He tried to remember what happened prior, but he simply couldn't. His mind was cloudy at the moment and he couldn't think straight. Probably due to the shock of being out in the sunlight long enough to burn his skin this much. Reaching into his bag, he took out a small pouch and sank his teeth into the side of it, drinking up the ox blood he had stored just in case. With this blood, he managed to heal up some of the burn marks on his body from the sunlight. He sighed once more, and smiled a bit having to taste his favorite snack.

The blood helped him regain his state of mind. Now that he thought about it, he didn't really recognize this part of town. By now, he should know every corner of Clockworth. Curious, he peeked out a little from the alleyway, only to be completely taken back by the technologically advanced city he was in. Old and new technology, compiled together in a beautiful mashup. This was definitely not the old historical town he knew and loved.

"Whoa... where... where am I?" he asked himself, staring out in awe.
>pm
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 03:03 PM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female
Offline


The vampire had escaped again amongst the confusion. This was the second time he had escaped from her. It was no good. To capture or kill a vampire was much harder work than Sector Seven would have had her believe. Eiko punched a wall. The brick she had connected with shifting several others along with it. If she had punched any harder, possible the whole wall would have toppled over. But instead it simply left a cratered wall.

Eiko took in a deep breath to calm herself. Until she was bumped into on accident by some man who was in a strange rush. She watched him for a moment until he bounded up onto a wall and continued from there. Eiko's curiosity got the better of her as she followed silently behind the young looking man. She gingerly kept her distance until he bolted into an alleyway.

Her hands gripped at the brick work of the building that concealed the alley. She was still covered lightly in the blood that Martin, in his effort to escape had accidentally spilled on her. It was on her cheek and arm. She should probably have cleaned it up while at the hospital, but the thought had not crossed her mind.

Wait, what was this man doing? What was that... Red liquid in the bag? She slowly connected the dots in her head. Blood. But what kind? What animal if it was animal? She deemed it necessary to keep her distance and watch the, now what she assumed was a vampire from afar. But not too far.

When the vampire began walking towards the exit of the alleyway, Eiko had taken several steps back and tried to look like she was planning on simply leaning on the wall.
>pm
^
Mimitaro
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 03:24 PM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


Peeking out into the city, he was so much in awe that he didn't notice the young girl leaning on the wall just around the corner. In curiosity, he lightly tapped her shoulder and asked her, "Excuse me, are you from around here? I just woke up moments ago and I don't really know where I am..." Looking closer at the little girl's face, he noticed some blood splattered on her cheek. He got worried and quickly took out a napkin from his bag.

"O-oh, blood! Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" he asked, as he offered her the napkin to wipe her cheek. The slight temptation of wanting to taste the blood rose up in his mind, but he shook the feeling off refocused on helping the young girl with her blood. He tried his best as well to stay out of the sunlight, hoping not to get himself burned again. Normally he would have his layers of clothes with him to protect himself from the sunlight, but this time he didn't have that sort of comfort.
>pm
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 04:09 PM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female
Offline


Eiko turned her head to face the man. Well, at least he hadn't suspected her of watching him from afar. Her eyes watched him for a moment before answering.

"No. I did not originate from this place." So he was just as oblivious as she was about the true nature of this location. Her crashing Ars Vessel had completely vanished a week ago, not even a wreckage to be found. She had also gotten help from a young man. And then thusly ran into more vampires than she ever had in one night. Which that number had once been zero. Now she has run into two of them. Well, the possibility of two. This one could very much be one. But she wasn't too sure yet. Can't just point fingers.

Though now that she thought about it, wasn't that what she did to Martin? Wait, this guy was asking her something? One of her eyes closed involuntarily as she felt the napkin on her cheek, wiping off Martin's blood. A blink. She hadn't realized that was there. "I'm alright, it's not my blood." Eiko stated matter-o-fsctly as if it was a usual thing to not have your own blood on you.

Also probably not the best choice of words.
>pm
^
Mimitaro
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 05:25 PM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


Arthur continued rubbing her cheek gently, only to get stuck on the phrasing of her sentence. Not her own blood? What does that mean? Suddenly, a flood of memories cam rushing back like a tidal wave. At that moment, he remembered more on what happened before he ended up in this strange place.

It was nighttime, and he was attempting to investigate the murder cases reported going on around Clockworth. Normally he would ask the Clockwork Investigation Bureau for assistance, but he doesn't want to put them in too much risk; plus, the CIB seem to be keeping a closer eye on him for some reason. While investigating one of the murders, that's when his memory becomes more and more cloudy. All he remembers is encountering something indescribably vile before ending up where he is now.

With these memories intact now, he has a sort of hunch now. He finds it hard to believe, but it could be possible. Not her own blood... can it be...? The murders...? Without seeming too suspicious, he finished wiping clean her cheek and throwing away the napkin.

"There we go, all cleaned up!" he said cheerfully, patting her gently on the head. However, he smelled something off at that moment. He slowly shifted more in front of her and was shocked to spot more blood on her arm. What did this little girl get herself involved in? When smelling out the blood a little more, he came to a shocking realization. This wasn't any normal blood. This was vampire blood.
>pm
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 07:25 PM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female
Offline


"You're..." Eiko tilted her head as she was pat on the head. A blank expression. She watched him for a moment as he seemed to mentally freak out. She blinked once. "Odd." Oddly cheerful. That's what he was.

Her arm lifted up so she could look at the stained sleeve. "A vampire attacked me. So I attacked back. I was unable to eliminate the man though." Eiko's arm dropped back down to her side.

It was odd that she did not have any wounds on her herself.
>pm
^
Mimitaro
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 11:10 AM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


“A vampire attacked you?” he asked sounding concerned. Seeing that she had no wounds or anything on her, she possibly successfully held off the vampire, meaning she’s stronger than she looks. He didn’t quite know if he should be more concerned about the fact that this young girl may be the killer he’s been looking for, or the that there exists vampires in this city as well. This just opened up the floodgates for more questions. If she’s not the killer, could she possibly be a part of a hunter guild? How could a vampire have attacked her during the day? And if she really is the killer, then what are her motives? He had to make sure to stay sharp in case she tries anything against him.

“Hehe, well I’m just glad you’re alright. Vampires can be quite scary to face, even for me. And I’m a vampire myself!” he said with a comforting voice. Some part of him feels though that he probably shouldn’t have mentioned the last part, but oh well. If she gets scared of him, he could try to explain to her that he’s not what it seems.
>pm
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 12:32 PM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female
Offline


There was a light scraping sound as her blades suddenly came out of her elbows. Eiko grabbed the bloody blades and held them at this man's neck. "Are you associated with a man named Martin or do you know if he has colleagues in the City?" Her gaze had turned stone cold. She was taking no chances with this. The bright light of the sun gleamed not so nicely in her emerald eyes.

She was not sure of him yet. This man could possibly use this as a way to get closer to her. Eiko had already suspected of him being a vampire, but him saying it outloud had out all her guards up. This man was not very bright.
>pm
^
Mimitaro
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 12:41 PM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


Just as he thought he had gotten done helping her, suddenly he saw the blades at his neck and was caught off guard. Out of pure instinct, he jumps back and summons up a sword from his right hand using the new blood he had obtained. He wasn’t sure as to what was going on, but this may have confirmed his theory that she could be the person he’s looking for. Perhaps she hunts down vampires as well. He not kept his distance, closely eyeing out her movements as to ensure a perfect counter if the need arises.

“Whoa, a little rude to thank me with blades at my neck don’t you think?” he said sarcastically, “Stand down. I don’t know who you are, but I’m just going to say right now that I don’t mean no harm. Unless you’re the killer that I’m looking for.” In the heat of the moment, he remembers also hearing her mention an individual. Someone named Martin, who may also apparently be a vampire, or perhaps a corrupt hunter member on the loose.

“Sorry to say also, but I’ve never heard of this person you’re looking for. And if he, or more vampires are still lurking in this city, I’ll make sure to tend to it, not you.” he explained sternly.
>pm
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 01:37 PM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female
Offline


"Thank for what?" Eiko tilted her head, her arms going back down to her sides. The blood of her arms slowly dripping down her arms and along the blade. A deep breath and slow exhale. Not all vampires are bad. Remember the Alucard family. Do not judge without due course. But he said something strange.

"Looking for a Killer?" She asked. "What details do you know of these killings?"
>pm
^
Mimitaro
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 02:56 PM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


“Yeah. I’m looking for someone, possibly a vampire,” he explained, “Almost all the victims found have large wounds or cuts on them, with their bodies pale and cold, like they were drained of their blood. Though, they’re not completely shriveled up, which is the odd part.” He further explained that the murders all happen exclusively in dark and damp areas as well. Arthur continued watching her closely just in case, but he felt that she wasn’t the enemy.

“Do you know anything that could help with my case?” he asked.
>pm
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 04:03 PM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female
Offline


Eiko shook her head. Her blades slowly sunk back into her arms. She was getting comfortable."The only vampire I've found is Martin, who I caught in the act of feeding... And you." Eiko thought for a moment.

"Would you like an umbrella?" Eiko's arms folded across her chest. Most likely not a good idea as her elbows were still bleeding. Was... Was she trying to tempt the vampire into attacking? No. It was just that her logic was not registering she was actually bleeding. Being mostly immune to the pain did not have a lot of benefits.The wounds were already closing though, so the bleeding was slowing down.
>pm
^
Mimitaro
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 07:59 PM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


“Haha, an umbrella would be great right now... thank you.” he said, dissolving his sword back to blood that slipped under his right sleeve and chuckled. He rubbed the back of his head a little and thought for a moment.

“Well, you probably know this place better than I do. Would you like to help me with this case? You could probably tell, it’s of utmost urgency, and I’ll need your guidance around this city...” he asked politely, yet concerned. His trusting nature had kicked in once more. Despite the fact that this random young girl almost got into a fight with him, he still found it reasonable to put his trust in her. Nevertheless, he felt that she could be the best help as of right now, and would take that chance if it meant helping his people. He was especially worried about the safety of his beloved wife Ashley. Sure the kids are there to help keep her safe as well, but if the killer is actually a vampire, there may be complications.

Peeking a little at her blood, another feeling of temptation entered his mind. He yet again pushed this thought out of his head, trying to avert his eyes away from the blood on her arms. Thankfully the bleeding was slowing down, so he won’t be so tempted now. God come on... it’s just a little blood, snap out of it!

“By the way, my name is Arthur. Arthur Shields. What’s your name?” he asked with a little smile on his face.
>pm
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 23 2018, 07:20 AM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female
Offline


"Eiko." Her arms unfolded and the bleeding had stopped. Her hands glowed softly as she began to take in things from the air along with a few random trashbags that were nearby having their contents converted from one form to another. Soon a black umbrella was in Eiko's hands. It had a sharp tip in case combat would be needed. She extended it to Arthur, handle out.

At the same time she also applied the seemingly magical craft to her clothing and skin, repairing ripped skin and cloth. Along with washing out the blood.

"Take it. The City is bright during the day. I will attempt to help you with your investigation." Eiko's green eyes glanced around. "Though, I am afraid this is a location unknown to you and I. Possibly a separate world."
>pm
^
Mimitaro
 Posted: Apr 23 2018, 02:27 PM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


"Well... we can at least cover more ground and find out more information about this place if we work together." Arthur said as he opens up the umbrella, "We should get going then, yeah?" Arthur noticed the odd power that Eiko demonstrated while creating the umbrella from the trash bags, as well as regenerating her damaged skin and clothes. He was quite intrigued by the level of magic that she demonstrated.

"You're quite the magic user huh? Are you a witch of sorts by any chance?" he asked while beginning to walk down the sidewalk, umbrella covering him from the bright sunlight.
>pm
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  ReplyNew TopicNew Poll


 


 


Affiliates
RPG-D
Tranquil v.1 Skin © Chakka 2008 // For Support Visit Here