Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

> Angelic Gears
Mimitaro
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 05:50 PM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


Wake up... Thomas... wake... you have to... wake up...! We have to...

A soft natural cushion on his back, and the feeling of sun rays shining down on his face. Upon regaining consciousness, these are the first feelings that Thomas notices. With an aching body and a mild headache, Thomas slowly opens his eyes to the sight of the extremely bright sun in front of him. Immediately he covers his face at the first glance of the sun, still in a daze. A-ah... god dammit... what happened...? Thomas pondered the thought of the current state he's in, still confused as ever. The feeling of his entire body aching along with his head pumping with pain didn't help with his current feeling as well. Recollecting his thoughts, he slowly gained enough energy to sit up from the lush green grass where he laid initially. His mind was completely fuzzy, unable to remember what happened even minutes prior. The first thought that rushed through his head though was August.

"August?" he asked in his normal voice, but soon raised in tone as he screamed out, "August?! Are you there?!" Thomas waited for a reply back but to no avail. It seemed that he was alone at the moment. Maybe August went ahead to scout out the area, check if the coast was clear. Speaking of which, Thomas only realized his surroundings now. He took a quick glance around, noticing that he was in some sort of garden.

"What the hell? This isn't the forest we were in before..." Thomas whispered under his breath. With enough energy, he managed to pick himself up off the ground, feeling his legs trembling slightly and covering his forehead. It was at that moment that Thomas noticed a sharp pain in his right leg. He fell down onto his knee and grunted a little from the sudden pain. He looks towards his leg and notices a large cut across his leg. Probably damaged his leg when he fell off his Steam Bike he thought. In fact... he realized as well that his Steam Bike is missing. The same goes with August's Steam Bike as well. He looked all over the garden and there was no site of even any broken parts that detached from the bikes. But that was a good sign, he's starting to remember a little bit of what happened.

"That's right... I-I think I remember... August and I were riding through the forest to get to somewhere... some sort of... mission I think...?" Thomas told himself under his breath, realizing how awkward it is that he is just talking to himself. The unfortunate news is that this is the furthest his memory can recollect. All that matters now is that Thomas finds where August ran off to and to find a way out of wherever he ended up in. Hopefully August didn't run into any trouble as per usual. With a badly wounded leg, Thomas grabbed a pocket knife from his jacket and cut a lower end of his pants off to wrap around his wound for the time being. Nothing else left to do but to start finding a way out of the garden. Thomas began to limp forward.
>pm
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 06:03 PM
>quote
Resident
88 posts 08/08/17
26 years female/she, her, hers
Offline


Ariel let out a sigh as she walked through the park, humming to herself as she thought about recent events in her life- from Zepir and Diarmuid, her roommates upright disappearing from their, or rather her apartment one day, to meeting Wol and little Mag, and the feeling of dread she had for the upcoming full moon in just a couple of days. In fact, now that she thought about it... she was feeling pretty lonely now in her apartment.

"Maybe I should find a roommate..." Ariel said more to herself, before smiling at the idea. "Y-Yeah! That would work! If I can find a friend to live with me, then... then I won't be so alone at all! Hehe, I'm sure it'll be easy... r-right?"

Unfortunately, as she started walking again after talking to herself, Ariel ended up tripping over her two feet and took a tumble as she not only ended up hitting someone who had been limping towards her, but also... found herself locking lips as well.

"Oh shoot!" she said as she pulled away and got off the stranger as quickly as she could, "I-I'm sorry! I swear I-I didn't see you there!"

--------------------
>pm >email
^
Mimitaro
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 06:20 PM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


Thomas was caught off guard when all of a sudden a tall woman bumped into him, causing him to fall back onto the ground with her laying directly atop him. He didn't pay attention to the fall however, as the woman's face was right in front of him, feeling her soft lips engaging with his. All he could do was blush so very red and stare blankly at her as he attempted to comprehend what had just happened in that very instant. Not even the pain from his cut leg could grab his attention at the moment. It took almost a minute before Thomas could shake off the odd feeling he was experiencing and looked into the eyes of the woman above him. That is until he realized that she was actually wearing a visor over her eyes.

"H-huh? Oh... n-no no it's okay. It was my fault, I should have been more careful where I was going..." Thomas spoke softly and confused still, feeling his warm face was still slightly red. When out of his thoughts, he soon felt the same sharp pain in his cut that he felt before, still fresh as ever. He slowly stood up, still shaking from the pain around his body, but tried his best to maintain his balance and appear normal as to nor concern the woman.
>pm
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 06:43 PM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female
Offline


Her ears twitched as she heard a bit of commotion. Her head tilted as she peeked out from behind a tree. Oooh, that was kinda interesting. A couple love birds in the middle of the park, how romant- oh, they weren't love birds.

Lupa's feet lightly went through the grass, rustling a few things. The wolf girl didn't wear much, wearing jean shorts, a bikini top and a red jacket. She could tell one of them was very confused by all this. And injured. Lupa looked at Ariel, then Thomas. A sigh.

"Hey, boy, you need help to a hospital?"
>pm
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 07:01 PM
>quote
Resident
88 posts 08/08/17
26 years female/she, her, hers
Offline


Ariel looked at the skimpily dressed girl that came up, before looking towards the man she kissed and noticing his injured leg.

This ended up causing her to panic as she stepped back and started speaking.

"O-Oh no, I didn't have my shield up when I fell on you, did I?" Ariel said as she pointed at the man's leg, "No, wait, no red bubble around me, so... um... m-maybe we should see about getting you some first aid?"

--------------------
>pm >email
^
Mimitaro
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 07:03 PM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


Thomas' attention quickly was directed towards the girl with the strange ears. What's with those ears? Is she some sort of beast witch or something...? He shook off this thought and replied back to both of their offers.

"Ah, yes please. That would be amazing, thank you." Thomas said as he felt the wrapping around his wound felt a little moist. Even if she was a witch, he had no choice but to trust her for now, or else he was going to bleed out for sure. He looked down at his leg in shock as he noticed a large amount of blood seeping through the cut cloth. An anxious feeling filled his chest and he wanted to get this fixed up quickly before he goes looking for August. Hopefully August bumped into someone as well that is willing to lend him a hand, for Thomas was not in the proper condition at all to go looking for his best friend. And hopefully August wasn't getting himself into any trouble.

"I-I'm sorry but, may we please hurry...? I have to go somewhere urgently after my leg is taken care of... and I have so many questions to ask about... everything." Thomas said growing a bit more concerned and beginning to ramble on about the possibilities he can take, "How far is this hospital? And do you have a first aid on hand at the moment? Or is there a place nearby to retrieve one? I'm not quite sure how much longer I can stay conscious with the amount of blood I'm losing... so please, let us tend to the option that is the most convenient..." He covered his leg with his hand and pressing down on the cloth a little. Despite the pain, he hoped that the bleeding would slow down a little.
>pm
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 07:38 PM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female
Offline


Lupa dug into her pockets and pulled out a bottle with some blue liquid. "I got something that can stop the bleeding. But it won't heal you. Just sit down for a moment." Lupa looked to Ariel for a moment. A somewhat pointed stare. Come on girl, really?

She moved closer and looked down at this guy's leg. She then poured the liquid on the man's leg. The bleeding would stop. But the wound didn't close. It just scabbed over faster. "There..." Lupa threw the empty bottle away. "Let's get you to the hospital. I'm Lupa by the way."
>pm
^
Mimitaro
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 07:48 PM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


He was quite shocked at the effectiveness of the potion used on his wound. Although the wound was not healed fully, at least the bleeding came to a halt for the time being. “Thomas, pleasure to meet you, and thank you for the assistance, that potion was quite potent...” Thomas replied in slight relief.

“How about you? What’s your name?” Thomas asked looking over to the woman he first met, standing back up straight and wiping his slightly bloody hand with a handkerchief in his pocket, “Our initial meeting moments before may have been quite erm... sudden, but you still offered some help, and I’m thankful for that.”
>pm
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 04:28 AM
>quote
Resident
88 posts 08/08/17
26 years female/she, her, hers
Offline


Ariel flinched at the look she got from the wolf girl, before shrinking back a bit as she also realized that said wolf girl was being more help right now than well, Ariel. In fact, when Thomas thanked her along with Lupa, Ariel felt horrible as she spoke up.

"B-But, I didn't really do anything to help you out though..." Ariel said quietly as she rubbed the back of her neck, "All I did was panic... also um... my name's Ariel."

--------------------
>pm >email
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 04:41 AM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female
Offline


"If ya hadn't fallen into him and locked lips, I probably wouldn't have noticed anythything." She paused for a moment as she thought. The girl was a scared one, she hadn't actually been meaning to do that. Oh well. "Sides, not like I actually did something. He still needs to go to a hospital, and needs to make sure not to re-open that wound of his."

Lupa's tail flicked back and forth for a moment. "Can ya walk, pup?"
>pm
^
Mimitaro
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 04:54 AM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


“Y-yes, I believe I can.” Thomas said slowly limping forward a little. Although, at the pace he’s going at, it would take a long while until he reaches any sort of hospital or clinic. He directs his attention to Ariel and asks her in a patient tone, “E-excuse me... Ariel... would you mind assisting me in walking?”
>pm
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 05:09 AM
>quote
Resident
88 posts 08/08/17
26 years female/she, her, hers
Offline


"O-Oh! Um, alright." Ariel said, moving to support Thomas on her shoulder. Though, once she was sure he had him stable, she then looked to Lupa and spoke up.

"Erm... do you know where the closest hospital is?"

--------------------
>pm >email
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 06:04 AM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
676 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female
Offline


"Actually, I don't. I've only been here a few weeks and have had no reason to find one before now." Lupa shrugged with a small grin. "Sorry, I can't help ya there. But hey, I'm sure there's a map or something to help us out."

Her ears twitched once. Lupa had her hands on her hips as she looked around. This was a little frustrating in all honesty. "I'm gonna guess you guys are from out of town, then? Same as me?"
>pm
^
Mimitaro
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 03:24 PM
>quote
Resident
The Shiba King
63 posts 03/21/18
N/A years Male, he, him, his
Offline


“Indeed. I just woke up moments ago in this garden with my leg cut up... all I really remember is that I was traversing through a forest with my best friend, and everything blacked out after that. Now I’ve ended up here somehow...” Thomas replied. Hearing that both Ariel and Lupa have no clue as to where the nearest hospital is only added on to his concern. But Thomas tried to remain calm and collective, no point in panicking and causing a ruckus he thought. He took a deep breath and explained, “If you two are unaware of the nearest hospital, then the best we can do is start moving now and perhaps ask the locals around. Surely they should know where to go.” Thomas shifted her attention towards Ariel.

“I don’t mean to rush you Ariel, but I don’t know how long this scab can last until my bleeding continues. Let us move now, and quickly.” he explained, ready to start moving forward.
>pm
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 03:30 PM
>quote
Resident
88 posts 08/08/17
26 years female/she, her, hers
Offline


"O-Oh! Ri-right." Ariel said before she started moving while also being sure to be careful until they found someone to help.

"Also um... I've only been here for a couple of weeks, I think." she then said, "I er... lost my memory, so I don't know if I've been here for as long as I have or not... or where exactly I came from in the first place."

--------------------
>pm >email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ReplyNew TopicNew Poll


 


 


Affiliates
RPG-D
Tranquil v.1 Skin © Chakka 2008 // For Support Visit Here