Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

> Déjà Vu
DoubleXXCross
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 03:41 PM
>quote
18 posts 12/26/17
24 years ???
UK Offline

"U-Well, uh…!" Shin'ichi tensed ever so slightly. "I'm six years old… Uh, but, to be honest—" he looked back down at the paper, "—this isn't my first time filling out a witness statement… And my friends at school are all pretty good at filling these out too, so, it can't be that weird, right…?"

…Oh! That was right. The kids…

The last thing he remembered, he'd been walking home from school with them… and then… nothing.

He couldn't even remember walking away from them. Which meant it was very possible that, whenever he'd been taken, they'd been just as prime targets too.

His blood ran cold.

Shin'ichi began filling the form quicker. "Can you find child services on that map? We need to get to that Sgt Martin person right away…!"
>pm
^
Raelyn Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 07:39 AM
>quote
Resident
Resident cat-girl
444 posts 06/15/17
19 years Female

Lupa stared at Conan for a few moments. Other kids from his world could do these sorts of things? Was... Was he from some weird anime world or something, not like Edd or herself. It was really weird to her to see someone like this, so small and cute, be able to do something like this.

She broke the stare and looked back at the map. She scanned it over several times. "Oh.. There." Lupa points to a spot on the map, it wasn't too far away but it wasn't particularly close as well.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
>pm
^
DoubleXXCross
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 10:17 AM
>quote
18 posts 12/26/17
24 years ???
UK Offline

"I'm almost done… I think…" A few more scritches, and Shin'ichi slid from his slightly-too-high chair onto the ground, collecting the fax paper into a neat bundle.

"Okay. We'd better take this form directly to Sgt Martin," he said, standing on his tip-toes to get a better look at where Lupa was pointing. "It's better than waiting to make him pull it out of his inbox. Come on."

And off he confidently walked through the hall, settling into the vaguely familiar environment that was a station. While he was much more used to the size of the Tokyo Met headquarters, it was still vaguely pleasant to walk around an office, through desks and filing cabinets and house-plants. Even the piles of paperwork felt rather inviting.

(Paperwork wasn't usually his area, but he had to respect the poor blokes who had to do it. If anything in law enforcement could be labelled 'grunt work', it was paperwork; an unglamorous, machinated tedium, but ever so vital for identifying repeat offenders or re-investigating old cases.)

There was, however, a distinct lack of bustling activity compared to the Met. The officer count sounded pretty low for the building's scale so it shouldn't have surprised him, but considering the area it was situated, he kind of expected more business through the doors.

Of course, a large, clunky robot suddenly slid through the office on a rail, putting a fine end to all that comfort. Of course, the building was manned. It just wasn't all that much manned by… well, man.

"Hey, do you remember which door it was?" Conan asked Lupa.
>pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Tranquil v.1 Skin © Chakka 2008 // For Support Visit Here