Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

> A Glint on Gold, Intro thread for Wol [Open]
Tarkya
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 07:55 AM
>quote
Administrator
The Beast That Calls the Moon
91 posts 06/03/17
26 years Female (she/her)
The Other Rainforest Offline


"...Malaguld, though just 'Wolgan' is fine." Wol lowered his hands with a soft exhale. Somehow, this one kid was as bad than dealing with an entire band of youth. At least Mag seemed to have calmed down... or run down, considering the sudden shift in demeanor.

Kids... He looked to Ariel. "An Au Ra is just what I am. Just as you two are... well, I assumed you two were Hyur." He crossed his arms. "Though in light of what Mag has said, I have a question of my own. What do you mean by 'outsiders'?"

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood modlady.
Tyler | Dipole | Wolgan
Character Tracker/Plotter
>pm >email
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 02:54 PM
>quote
Newbie
20 posts 08/08/17
N/A years female/she, her, hers
Offline


While Ariel still held onto Mag, she listened to Wolgan with interest, though her confusion still held a bit as he mentioned "Hyur."

"Uh... all I know is that The City is... just there?" she said, "Also, the moon might be evil since it just... well, it creeps me out at night, and there aren't any stars at night either. Also, sometimes people from other worlds just... show up from elsewhere? I'm not sure how though, or why... then again... well, I'm not sure on a lot of things... Sorry, Wolgan."



--------------------
>pm >email
^
BP.
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 03:34 AM
>quote
Newbie
15 posts 09/27/17
N/A years Male/Him
Offline


Magnus scoffed at such superstitions. "Oh come on, it's the friggin' Moon. It can't be evil. When was the last time you heard of cheese being evil? Really, we're safe her--wait a minute. what if the moon is made of goat cheese?"

Maybe it's better to not ponder about such revelations too much. Indeed, there are more mysteries between the heavens and the earth than such a feeble human mind would even begin to comprehend. In fact, it's so difficult to comprehend he immediately forgot about it five seconds later and changed the subject.

"Hey Wol, where do you come from, are there more people like you?" And then he got closer to the man, and whispered: "By the way, if you don't mind me asking, i know you said you aren't a lizard and all, but.... can you extend your tongue to catch flies? Just curious."

--------------------
Hey does anyone here knows where's the bathroom
>pm >email
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 10:46 PM
>quote
Administrator
The Beast That Calls the Moon
91 posts 06/03/17
26 years Female (she/her)
The Other Rainforest Offline


"The moon, evil? That's..."

The growing glow of baleful red star. An echoing roar in the horizon. A wave of burning aether...

"...concerning."

Wol frowned, glancing up at the clouded grey of the daytime sky. There was no moon gazing down at him now, so it wasn't as if he could confirm Ariel's words... though that was likely for the best. And no stars... he could hardly imagine that.

He looked back down in time to see Mag sidling up next to him. He tilted his head to listen as he whispered a question, and furrowed his brow in response to what he heard.

"...I'm no scalekin, Mag. My tongue is as human as any other's." Really, was that the sort of question you asked people you met on the street? Not that he'd been around children that were, well, childish all that often, but honestly. He turned his attention to Ariel, who at least was trying to be helpful.

"So there are more like us. Perhaps seeking them out would be to our benefit." He crossed his arms, tail swishing slowly as he thought. "Does this place have an adventurer's guild, perhaps...?"

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood modlady.
Tyler | Dipole | Wolgan
Character Tracker/Plotter
>pm >email
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 09:01 AM
>quote
Newbie
20 posts 08/08/17
N/A years female/she, her, hers
Offline


While Mag's confusion of the moon being made of cheese really confused Ariel, when Wol asked about an Adventurer's guild, she frowned a bit as she tried to think.

"Um... I'm not really sure what an Adventurer's Guild might be, but, if it's a group meant to help people, maybe try going to the police for help? That's something I heard about doing yesterday." she said, even though she didn't have a chance to find a police station yet.Mainly because she really didn't know what one looked like yet.

"Er... sorry I'm not that much help though." Ariel then said as she blushed a bit from embarrassment, "I... I do have only a week's worth of memories at the moment..."

--------------------
>pm >email
^
BP.
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 10:29 AM
>quote
Newbie
15 posts 09/27/17
N/A years Male/Him
Offline


"Pffffffffffft! Don't worry about your animesia....amsenia....manimesia.....forgetting stuff. I forget things all the time ! It's not that big of a deal. Besides, who cares about the past? The present's where it's at anyway!"
Magnus was a no-nonsense type of person, it seems. Either out of courage or a lack of more than 6 functioning braincells, no doubt the only ones left after all the sugar he consumes on a daily basis.
"Also not-quite-lizard-dude, i don't think there's a adventurer's guild, but then again i don't know that much more than ya... But you can ask around , see if you can find a job, a place to rest, etc. After all we all need a roof on top of our heads." Then pondering. "Although there is this one girl that sleeps on the junkyard. Wonder what's up with her."

--------------------
Hey does anyone here knows where's the bathroom
>pm >email
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 02:08 PM
>quote
Administrator
The Beast That Calls the Moon
91 posts 06/03/17
26 years Female (she/her)
The Other Rainforest Offline


"You've lost your memory...?" Really, how did Wol keep managing to get into these sorts of situations? No matter where he went, there was no lack of characters.

Hells, he was half expecting Nashu to show up at this rate. In fact, he would have probably felt better if she did, if only to have something familiar. Even if it was... well, those two.

Right. Well, he certainly couldn't stand here forever. Food, shelter... that Magnus had been the one to remind him of such necessities was... a little embarrassing, but that made those things no less important. "Well, I would prefer not to sleep amongst refuse. Seeking out some kind of authority is as good a route as any."

Gods, let them be the reasonable sort.

"Do either of you know where to find the city police?" It was a tall order, considering one apparently had no memories, and the other was... well, he wasn't expecting a clear answer. But it was worth a try.

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood modlady.
Tyler | Dipole | Wolgan
Character Tracker/Plotter
>pm >email
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 07:21 AM
>quote
Newbie
20 posts 08/08/17
N/A years female/she, her, hers
Offline


"Er... no, I don't know where to find the police." Ariel said out of embarrassment, before she got an idea, "Though, I had heard that police officers usually go on patrol around the city, so.... maybe we'll find one if we just walk around?"

While it probably wasn't much of an idea, it at least made sense. Well, to Ariel at least, she wasn't exactly sure if Wol or Magnus would like the idea.

--------------------
>pm >email
^
BP.
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 05:34 AM
>quote
Newbie
15 posts 09/27/17
N/A years Male/Him
Offline


"Police? Nope, sorry, I only know where to find the nearest candy stores. You'd think after travilling around for so long i'd know something, but this town's so big I can barely find where my house is sometimes...
Or rather, that was what i was gonna say, if i didn't have....THIS!"
And then, rather frantically , he grabbed his phone.
"Indeed, my friends, the advent of modern technology is not something to be shunned. NOW LET'S TURN THIS SUCKER ON"
Saying this, he started typing on his phone so fast, one would think he already forgot that he was gasping for air not long ago.
"Ok ,so according to Moogle Maps, the nearest police station is down this street, then turn right at the 3rd street corner, then follow in a straight line for 300 meters, then turn left at the bar, then skip the next 2 street corners and then you know what i think i'll just show you the way instead...who's with me?"

--------------------
Hey does anyone here knows where's the bathroom
>pm >email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  ReplyNew TopicNew Poll


 


 


Tranquil v.1 Skin © Chakka 2008 // For Support Visit Here